About Health & Beauty Physicians
Health & Beauty Physicians offers patients in Sunnyvale and San Jose advanced aesthetic treatments, body sculpting, and hormone replacement therapy. We emphasize patient care, comfort, and communication, helping those we treat achieve their goals in health and personal improvement.
About Dr. Omeed Sani
Dr. Sani is the founder of Health & Beauty Physicians. Beyond his extensive qualifications in the field of aesthetic, emergency, and critical care medicine, Dr. Sani offers patients a transparent and conservative approach. This ensures that they can make the right decision about treatment and that they have confidence in their care throughout the experience.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from medical school and completed his residency at Brown University. Dr. Sani has led multiple clinical research studies at the Stanford School of Medicine and its affiliated hospitals. He serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of California, San Francisco.
He is a Master Voluma® Injector, Certified Radiesse® Hand Injector and among the first doctors in the nation to become certified in KYBELLA®.
Dr. Sani has been voted one of America’s top physicians by the Consumer Research Council of America, and he is licensed to practice medicine in both the United States and Europe. He holds memberships in a range of professional organizations:
- American College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery.
- American College of Physicians.
- American Medical Association.
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
- European Medical Association.
Outside of his professional work, Omeed Sani is an avid athlete with international achievements. In 1989, he broke the 1500 meter swimming record during the Asian Swimming Competition. This same level of commitment and excellence is reflected in his work as a caregiver and surgeon.
About Our Practice
Health & Beauty Physicians provides high-quality aesthetic, body contouring, and hormone therapy procedures in a modern medical setting. Our staff, from Dr. Sani to our medical assistants to our office administrators, work together to provide you with a supportive experience.
Sunnyvale and San Jose patients appreciate the efficiency and detail-oriented nature of our work:
- We dedicate significant time to answering questions, preparing you for treatment, and conducting thorough examinations to ensure that you are a good candidate for a given procedure.
- Many of our aesthetic treatments can be completed quickly and allow you to return to work or normal activities on the same day.
- We provide appropriate follow-up care and instructions to help you recover as comfortably as possible.
Health & Beauty Physicians invites you to learn more about our practice. Call us at (408) 636-7101, or get in touch online.