Testosterone deficiency, commonly referred to as Low T, is an issue affecting millions of men across America…but that doesn’t keep you from feeling like you’re the only one when it starts affecting you. Brought on by the numerous physical problems associated with Low T, feelings of decreased self-worth and frustration are quick to follow. But low testosterone isn’t something to be ashamed of, and Sunnyvale and San Jose testosterone replacement expert Dr. Omeed Sani is here to help.
Benefits of Testosterone Replacement
What testosterone replacement isn’t: a fountain of youth or a panacea for all problems associated with male aging. Getting hormone therapy won’t make you feel like you’re in your twenties again when you’re 50. In fact, often, men who believe Low T is to blame for depression and other issues find that their levels are still fine. However, for men with real testosterone deficiency, a number of benefits can be gained from testosterone replacement, including:
- Enhanced libido and erectile function
- Increased ability to maintain ideal body weight
- Gains in muscle mass and decreases in abdominal fat
- Improved thought clarity and mood consistency
- Reduction in beta amyloid protein production, a key factor in Alzheimer’s disease
- Lowers cardiovascular risk factors, lowers LDL (bad) cholesterol and raises HDL (good) cholesterol
- Decreased cardiac-related chest pains
- Lowers risk of stroke and prevents osteoporosis by promoting new bone growth
If you’re experiencing unexplained depression, fatigue, decreased sex drive, weight gain or other symptoms and believe low testosterone may be to blame, partnering with Dr. Sani is the first step toward a solution. He will conduct a thorough evaluation of your hormone levels and other related factors to determine if hormone replacement therapy is right for you.
Millions of men just like you are affected by low testosterone – don’t let shame stand in your way. Call Sunnyvale and San Jose testosterone replacement expert Dr. Sani today at 408.636.7101 to schedule your appointment.