Treat Acne Scars, Rosacea, Sun Spots, Wrinkles & More with the Halo™ Hybrid Fractional Laser
Patients turn to Dr. Sani because he prioritizes quality care and advanced techniques. It’s one of the reasons he offers skin rejuvenation technology from Sciton®, a leader in aesthetic laser treatment.
Sciton systems have become the standard of care within their respective industries. Our practice uses the Halo™ Hybrid Fraction Laser to:
- Reduce the appearance of freckles, acne, rosacea and hyper pigmentation.
- Eliminate age spots.
- Improve the overall youthfulness and healthy appearance of skin.
Dr. Sani’s non-invasive, effective treatments can refresh the way your skin looks and give you an overall younger appearance.
Ready to schedule your initial consultation? Have additional questions? Let us know how we can help by filling out the contact form or by calling (408) 610-8456.
Treatment is Gentle and Fast
Sciton is an American-based medical device company that specializes in laser technology. Dr. Sani uses Sciton’s breakthrough Halo system to resolve a variety of skin concerns, from rosacea to age spots.
The features of the Halo Hybrid Fractional Laser can provide significant advantages over other options:
- Broad treatment. The handheld applicator covers a large area of the skin. Whether you are improving the appearance of the face, shoulders, chest, back, or hands, a broader application means that treatment can be faster and more thorough.
- Rapid effect. The unwanted melanin that is the source of many lesions absorbs the light, and these lesions should begin to darken and fall off over the following days. Most patients have a series of four applications every three weeks to get smoother, more elastic, and more evenly pigmented skin.
- Gentle application. Patients generally have no downtime after treatment and find the broadband light application to be very tolerable. Dr. Sani can also calibrate the technology to the patient’s comfort level.
Patients say that that Halo is “easier, faster, quicker, and more effective” than alternative laser resurfacing treatments. Coupled with Dr. Sani’s extensive experience in skin rejuvenation, our Sciton technology can offer a significant improvement in areas of concern.
Contact us today with any questions you have about the amazing Halo Laser and what it can do. We look forward to answering your questions!
Meet Dr. Omeed Sani
Dr. Sani is the founder of Health & Beauty Physicians. Beyond his extensive qualifications in the field of aesthetic, emergency, and critical care medicine, Dr. Sani offers patients a transparent and conservative approach. This ensures that they can make the right decision about treatment and that they have confidence in their care throughout the experience.
He graduated Magna Cum Laude from medical school and completed his residency at Brown University. Dr. Sani has led multiple clinical research studies at the Stanford School of Medicine and its affiliated hospitals. He serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of California, San Francisco.
Dr. Sani has been voted one of America’s top physicians by the Consumer Research Council of America, and he is licensed to practice medicine in both the United States and Europe. He holds memberships in a range of professional organizations:
- American College of Cosmetic Surgery.
- American Society of Liposuction Surgery.
- American College of Physicians.
- American Medical Association.
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians.
- European Medical Association.
Outside of his professional work, Omeed Sani is an avid athlete with international achievements. In 1989, he broke the 1500 meter swimming record during the Asian Swimming Competition. This same level of commitment and excellence is reflected in his work as a caregiver and surgeon.