Patients choose Dr. Omeed Sani and Health & Beauty Physicians for aesthetic procedures because of our approach and expertise.
We elevate your natural appearance—rather than changing the way that you look—by making subtle but important improvements to signs of aging and to concerns with aesthetics. Just as importantly, we help you feel relaxed and confident at every stage of your experience, prioritizing your care and comfort.
Dr. Sani holds comprehensive qualifications in the aesthetic field and has extensive training with top universities. As his patient, you will benefit from a transparent and informed process; Dr. Sani spends time explaining procedures, answering questions, and helping you feel assured in your treatment.
Procedures for Aesthetics Patients
Health & Beauty Physicians offers…
- XEOMIN. Soften the appearance of the forehead and around the eyes.
- RADIESSE. Reduce moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds.
- BELOTERO. Smooth facial folds for a younger-looking appearance.
- BOTOX. Address crow’s feet, frown lines, forehead lines and other features that can age the face.
- JUVÉDERM. Instantly improve moderate-to-severe wrinkles around the nose and mouth.
- Laser Treatment for Fungal Nails. Resolve toenails and fingernails that have become unhealthy-looking due to infection.
- VI Chemical Peel. Get a more even skin tone and reduce the appearance of blemishes.
- DYSPORT. Minimize moderate to severe frown lines that create a look of worry or concern.
- RESTYLANE. Revitalize your natural beauty by eliminating moderate to severe facial wrinkles.
- RESTYLANE SILK. Shapes and contours lips to soften lines caused by aging.
- VOLUMA. Restore natural firmness and volume to your cheeks.
Most of our medical procedures offer limited downtime so that you can have them performed during a break from work or before a weekend. We value your time and are committed to staying on schedule so that you receive treatment as expected.
Learn more about the procedures above and how Dr. Sani has helped countless patients improve their concerns with aesthetics.
Interested in more information? Schedule your initial consultation with Health & Beauty Physicians. Aesthetics patients can call (408) 636-7101 or contact us online.