Younger-Looking Skin with Sciton Halo
Patients turn to Health and Beauty Physicians because we prioritize quality care and advanced techniques. It’s one of the reasons we offer Halo skin rejuvenation technology from Sciton ®, a leader in aesthetic laser treatment.
Sciton systems have become the standard of care within their respective industries. Our practice uses Sciton’s Halo broadband laser tools to:
- Reduce the appearance of freckles, acne, and hyperpigmentation.
- Eliminate age spots.
- Improve the overall youthfulness and healthy appearance of skin.
Health and Beauty Physician’s non-invasive, effective treatments can refresh the way your skin looks and give you an overall younger appearance.
Sciton Halo Patients and Treatment
Sciton is an American-based medical device company that specializes in laser technology. In our practice, Dr. Omeed Sani uses Sciton’s breakthrough Halo system to resolve a variety of skin concerns, from rosacea to liver spots.
Click an image below to a see a larger version
The features of the Sciton Halo system can provide significant advantages over other options:
- Broad treatment. The handheld applicator covers a large area of the skin. Whether you are improving the appearance of the face, shoulders, chest, back, or hands, a broader application means that treatment can be faster and more thorough.
- Rapid effect. The unwanted melanin that is the source of many lesions absorbs the light, and these lesions should begin to darken and fall off over the following days. Most patients have a series of four applications every three weeks to get smoother, more elastic, and more evenly pigmented skin.
- Gentle application. Sciton Halo patients generally have no downtime after treatment and find the broadband light application to be very tolerable. Dr. Sani can also calibrate the technology to the patient’s comfort level.
Results with Sciton
Patients say that that Sciton Halo is “easier, faster, quicker, and more effective” than alternative laser resurfacing treatments. Coupled with Dr. Sani’s extensive experience in skin rejuvenation, our Sciton technology can offer a significant improvement in areas of concern.
Whether you are targeting acne, freckles, age spots, rosacea, or other types of lesions, talk with Health and Beauty Physicians about our procedures, and explore options for achieving your goals in personal aesthetics.
Halo patients can schedule an initial consultation with Health and Beauty Physicians by calling (408) 636-7101 or contacting us online. Download this pdf to learn more!